A Message From The CEO

A Message From The CEO

april3_1703

WELCOME TO WHW AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING

As we pause to celebrate Thanksgiving, there’s no better time to reflect on all the reasons we have to be thankful. Like many of you, I am grateful first and foremost for the people in my life – family, friends, neighbors and work associates.

As a nation, even in this season of challenge, we can be thankful for the great fortune of living in a country brimming with freedom, promise and opportunity. Our society continues to extend to each of us the “blessings of liberty” that generations have struggled to secure.

I’m also thankful for those who put themselves at risk on our behalf, from police officers and paramedics to firefighters and other first responders. And I’m thankful beyond words to the military men and women protecting our way of life and advancing the cause of freedom overseas. The sacrificial service of these heroes and their families is an inspiration to us all.

On a professional level, I’m thankful to work alongside the outstanding “WHW SUPPORT STAFF” who build the success and reputation of “WHATS HOT WASHINGTON” on a daily basis. I also appreciate the patronage of members like you, who visit our site frequently. We strive to deliver the best possible experience to every visitor to our company.

Thanks to your support and ongoing work of our “WHW SUPPORT STAFF”, Whats Hot Washington continues to feature hot topics around Washington, DC and other parts of the metro area, bringing you the latest in politics, entertainment and nightlife.

Yours Faithfully,

Chief Executive Officer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 Responses

1. Lena A. Moore 11. Nov, 2009 at 11:38 am #

I love your letter girl, it was very moving and so personable. You really did take the time to think this through and show that you are very humble and thankful for all that is given to you.

2. Poet 11. Nov, 2009 at 8:38 pm #

April, wat an amazing letter…i appreciate your appreciation…lol..seriously it’s a pleasure working with you and being a part of the WHW family. I am learning so much from you and I am excited like a child on Christmas Eve for what’s to come for both of us…continued blessings sister….continued blessings!

3. Kemy 11. Nov, 2009 at 9:47 pm #

“Ditto!” Like Poet, you have taught and still teaching me things and making me become a better person. You have officially become my Big Lil Sis! ;-) Thank you!

4. Belinda 12. Nov, 2009 at 10:21 am #

Hey girl, what a great reflection for being thankful. I admire your courage, vision, and talent. This industry cansure use more positive spirits like yourself. Keep rising!

5. Jeffrey Kingsley 14. Nov, 2009 at 4:02 pm #

An America that inspires hope in its ideals must complement an America that inspires awe in its strength.

6. Carol Jackson 14. Nov, 2009 at 4:27 pm #

What a wonderful letter from the company owner. My daughter performed on your show several months ago, so I check in from time to time to see whats going on, especially when your child is apart of something. I tell you, its been so many times that my child have been apart of something and people don’t mean you well at all. I am very impress with this company and what you guys are doing. The foundation your building and standard your setting is so important to your success. It all starts with you and you seem to have it figured out already, much success to you.

Thank you and God Bless.